What are the uses?
Home or Personal
- Record your home knowing that nothing is compromised if the Deniable Video system is lost, stolen, or copied.
- Keep track of your home when you are away.
Office or Business
- Store a true history of confidential meetings.
- Create continuous video of your office or sensitive areas of your business.
- Call centers where phone calls are routinely recorded but where the information is especially sensitive, such as:
- Private banking or investment banking
- Stock trades
- Medical services
- Videos of work by contractors or subcontractors where you want to retain total control of the recordings
- Continuous video of sensitive areas (like research labs or money vaults) where confidentiality is critical
- Safely film locations where people enter passwords, PIN numbers, and combinations, such as at computers, ATMs, high-security doors, and safes.
Reporters / Journalism
- Reporters filming in politically unstable areas
- Filming interviews with dissidents or opposition candidates
- Gives a way to avoid censorship and compromise of sources
Lawyers / Courts
- Interviewing clients, depositions, video wills
- In-camera trial where the video must remain confidential
- Record evidence or testimony keeping it private
Medicine / Medical Ethics
- Audio or video record of patient examinations or interviews
- Photographic or video scans of patients before operations or cosmetic procedures
- Videos of surgeries or forensic examinations
- Any medical imaging that needs to remain private
- Embed the technology into your existing product or into new audio/video security or surveillance systems
- Add your own camera, microphone, telephone interface, or video input. The Deniable Video system already supports USB, Firewire, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi without any additional hardware; all that's needed is the software driver for your audio/video input device.